|Recipe Supplied by: Anne Reney-Smith|
Serves: 0 People
|The microwave is fantastic for small amounts of jams and chutneys, because of the speed of the cooking the colour and taste are superb Nothing can compare to picking fresh raspberries in the garden and making jam immediately!|
1. Warm the sugar in a large pyrex bowl for 2minutes.
2. Add the Raspberries and stir very well.
3. Microwave until boiling point is reached approx. 5 minutes.
4. Stir every other minute to ensure that all the sugar has dissolved and is not sticking to the bowl.
TAKE CARE WHEN HANDLING THE BOWL AS THE MIXTURE REACHES BOILING POINT
5. Microwave until setting point is reached approx. 3 minutes, test for setting (drop a little jam on a saucer, if after the skin wrinkles as you draw your finger over it, the jam is ready.)
6. Pour into sterilised 500g Jam jar seal and label.
Comments, Questions and Queries can be addressed here: Contact Us