Quick Black Forest Upside Down Pudding
|Recipe Supplied by: Sharp Manufacturing Co. UK Ltd|
Serves: 6 People
- Pour the contents of a packet of chocolate mix into a large mixing bowl. Add two eggs, and 8 tablespoons of cooking oil. mix together until well combined.
- Open a 450g can of black cherry pie filling
- Pour into the base of a pyrex casserole dish.
- Pour cake mixture over pie filling.
- Cook in the centre of the oven on medium high for 7 to 8 mins until cake mixture is cooked and spongey to touch.
This delicious pudding can be served straight from the dish or turned out onto a large serving plate. Serve with whipped or ice cream.
Comments, Questions and Queries can be addressed here: Contact Us