Ham & Tomato Charlotte
|Recipe Supplied by: The Wave Machine|
Serves: 2 People
25g fresh breadcrumbs
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
115g ham, coarsely chopped
1 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
salt and freshly milled pepper
175g tomatoes, skinned and sliced
75g grated Cheddar cheese
- Put the butter into a medium flameproof casserole and
cook on HIGH for 1 min or until melted. Add two-thirds
to the breadcrumbs and mix with a fork until combined.
- Add the onion to the remaining butter in the casserole,
cover and cook on HIGH for 3 min, stirring once, or until
soft. Stir in the ham, parsley and seasoning. Level the
surface and arrange the tomatoes on top.
- Combine the buttered crumbs and the cheese and sprinkle
over the top.
- Microwave : Cook on MED-HIGH for about 6 min
or until piping hot then slip under a hot grill to brown
- Microwave+Grill : Stand the casserole on the
rack. Cook on MEDIUM+GRILL for about 8 min or until piping
hot and golden brown.
- Combination : Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Put the casserole into the hot oven and cook on 200°C+MEDIUM
for about 10 min or until piping hot and golden brown.
Comments, Questions and Queries can be addressed here: Contact Us