|Recipe Supplied by: Sharp Manufacturing Co. UK Ltd|
Serves: 6 People
|50g (2oz) plain chocolate, broken into pieces|
25g (1oz) butter
75g (3oz) sponge cake, crumbled
25g (1oz) icing sugar
15ml (1tbsp) rum
100g (4oz) plain chocolate, to coat
100g (4oz) dark chocolate vermicelli, to coat
- Place chocolate and butter in a bowl. Heat on 100% for
1 minute, stir until melted.
- Add sponge, icing sugar and rum, mix well.
- Chill the mixture until set enough to handle. Lightly
dust your hands with icing sugar and roll the truffle
mixture unto 12 even sized balls.
- Break chocolate and place in a bowl. Heat on 100% for
2-3 minutes, stir every 30 seconds until melted.
- Pour the vermicelli into a separate bowl.
- Roll each truffle ball first in the chocolate and then
in the vermicelli, coat evenly. Place on greaseproof paper,
chill to set.
Comments, Questions and Queries can be addressed here: Contact Us